- Kaya Caipi Glass-Hookah Complete Set for 4 personswas €150.00 Special Price €119.00Incl. VAT
- Skeleton hookah glass bowl€45.00Incl. VAT
- Caipi Glass-Bowl€89.90Incl. VAT
- Cocktail Shisha Glass Bowl€69.90Incl. VAT
- Conebash CS Complete-Setwas €99.90 Special Price €69.99Incl. VAT
- La Coppa Glass Bowl LC3€34.90Incl. VAT
- Calabash Bowl 3FS Edition€41.90Incl. VAT
- Calabash Bowl 3FL Edition€41.90Incl. VAT
- Calabash Bowl L EditionAs low as €14.90 was €29.90Incl. VAT
Glass hookahs - modern design with crystal clear transparency
As the name suggests, glass hookahs and all important individual parts are made exclusively of glass. Only the hose and the valves of some hookahs are made of silicone, plastic or metal. Otherwise, from the tobacco bowl to the round or tripod base, all parts are made of glass.
Advantages of a glass hookah
Glass hookahs not only look classy and stylish, they are also extremely practical, because glass does not rust even after prolonged contact with water. Neither threads nor gaskets are needed for the ground glass joints. All individual parts are quickly assembled and disassembled, practically do not wear out and are easy to clean.
The great variety of shapes of glass hookahs
Among the most popular glass hookahs are the La Coppa and Calabash models.
Over the years, the former has gained a considerable variety in terms of its appearance and design. The Calabash hookah, on the other hand, impresses with its direct way of combining pure smoking pleasure with uncomplicated design.
For lovers of somewhat unusual shapes, we offer low table hookahs in the form of our Tanktube hookahs, which can be used comfortably by two people without taking up much space.