- Cleaning Brush SAUBA Grey-Black€3.90Incl. VAT
- Cleaning Brush SAUBA Gold-Black€3.90Incl. VAT
- Nature Hair Cleaning Brush with Silicone Top€5.90Incl. VAT
- Cleaning brush Natural Hair with Woolen Top 30cm€2.99Incl. VAT
- Pfeifenreiniger, 50Stk.€1.95Incl. VAT
- Chillum Brush, 33cm ecru€3.00Incl. VAT
- Cleaning Brush with Wool Top, 50cm blue/ecru€3.30Incl. VAT
- Cleaning Brush with Woolen Top, 50cm red/ecru€3.50Incl. VAT
- Bristle Cleaning Brush Black 55cm€4.99Incl. VAT
- Natural Bristles Cleaning Brush - 55cm€3.50Incl. VAT
- Cleaning Brush Natural Hair Entire Length 25cm€2.99Incl. VAT
- Natural bristle Cleaning Brush 30cm€3.50Incl. VAT
Cleaning - brushes and hookah cleaning products
After using a hookah from Kaya, minor deposits of soot and molasses unfortunately cannot be completely avoided, after all, it is tobacco - albeit hookah tobacco that has been smoked. That is why a hookah should be cleaned, perhaps not necessarily after every smoking session, but at regular intervals.
There are two very simple, inexpensive and, above all, effective ways to do this: with hookah cleaner and with brushes.
Brushes in different shapes and materials
For different sized hookahs with different immersion tubes, hookah shafts and mouthpieces, there are of course also completely different brushes available. Because only brushes that are adapted in diameter and shape can also work effectively. For this reason, you will find cleaning brushes of different diameters and lengths, made of plastic or with natural bristles, as well as special models such as our SAUBA brushes, which are mainly used for cleaning tobacco bowls.
Special cleaning agents for hookahs
Cleaning agents that are especially suitable for hookahs not only make it easier for you to clean your hookah. Many products, such as our Kaya Tiptop cleaner, are made from natural citrus oils. They clean your hookah thoroughly and ideally leave no odour behind. After all, you want your hookah to be like new again for the next session.