- Cleaning Brush SAUBA Silver-Blackwas €3.90 Special Price €3.12Incl. VAT
- Cleaning Brush SAUBA Gold-Blackwas €3.90 Special Price €3.12Incl. VAT
- Nature Hair Cleaning Brush with Silicone Topwas €5.90 Special Price €4.72Incl. VAT
- Cleaning brush Natural Hair with Woolen Top 30cmwas €2.99 Special Price €2.39Incl. VAT
- Pfeifenreiniger, 50Stk.was €1.95 Special Price €1.56Incl. VAT
- Tip Top Hookah Cleaning Agent 100mlwas €4.90 Special Price €3.92€39.20 / 1 lIncl. VAT
- Chillum Brush, 33cm ecruwas €3.00 Special Price €2.40Incl. VAT
- Cleaning Brush with Wool Top, 50cm blue/ecruwas €3.30 Special Price €2.64Incl. VAT
- Cleaning Brush with Woolen Top, 50cm red/ecruwas €3.50 Special Price €2.80Incl. VAT
- Bristle Cleaning Brush Black 55cmwas €4.99 Special Price €3.99Incl. VAT
- Natural Bristles Cleaning Brush - 55cmwas €3.50 Special Price €2.80Incl. VAT
- Cleaning Brush Natural Hair Entire Length 25cmwas €2.99 Special Price €2.39Incl. VAT
- Natural bristle Cleaning Brush 30cmwas €3.50 Special Price €2.80Incl. VAT
Cleaning - brushes and hookah cleaning products
After using a hookah from Kaya, minor deposits of soot and molasses unfortunately cannot be completely avoided, after all, it is tobacco - albeit hookah tobacco that has been smoked. That is why a hookah should be cleaned, perhaps not necessarily after every smoking session, but at regular intervals.
There are two very simple, inexpensive and, above all, effective ways to do this: with hookah cleaner and with brushes.
Brushes in different shapes and materials
For different sized hookahs with different immersion tubes, hookah shafts and mouthpieces, there are of course also completely different brushes available. Because only brushes that are adapted in diameter and shape can also work effectively. For this reason, you will find cleaning brushes of different diameters and lengths, made of plastic or with natural bristles, as well as special models such as our SAUBA brushes, which are mainly used for cleaning tobacco bowls.
Special cleaning agents for hookahs
Cleaning agents that are especially suitable for hookahs not only make it easier for you to clean your hookah. Many products, such as our Kaya Tiptop cleaner, are made from natural citrus oils. They clean your hookah thoroughly and ideally leave no odour behind. After all, you want your hookah to be like new again for the next session.