- KS Appo B-Turquoise Tobacco bowl€14.95Incl. VAT
- KS Appo B-Blue Tobacco bowl€14.95Incl. VAT
- KS Appo Mini B-Turquoise Tobacco bowlwas €13.90 Special Price €10.25Incl. VAT
- KS Appo B-Orange Tobacco bowlwas €14.95 Special Price €9.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Stone bowl, glazed, satinizedAs low as €9.90 was €14.90Incl. VAT
- Stone Bowl Natural ColourAs low as €23.90Incl. VAT
Natural stone and stoneware hookah bowls
These hookah bowls are characterised by their excellent properties in terms of heat storage and distribution. Bowls made of stoneware or a comparable mix of clay with a high stone and fireclay content, such as those from KS Appo or our own Kaya stone bowls, are stable, highly heat-resistant and insensitive to impact damage.
In contrast, real stone bowls made of granite or comparable natural stone go one step further - the colour accents of the material make each stone bowl a unique piece that stands out from all comparable bowls due to its material hardness, colourfulness and durability.
In most cases, the heads can also be combined with heat managers or fireplaces to make even better use of their good thermal properties.
Advantages of a stone head at a glance
- Available in various construction methods
- Good heat storage
- High durability
- Robust and insensitive