- Silicone-Glass Phunnel Set with BigStar Heat Managerwas €39.90 Special Price €19.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Silicone-Glass Phunnel, blackwas €19.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Disc-4tex Glass Cup Clear with 18.8er Cutwas €10.00 Special Price €7.00Incl. VAT
- Disc-4tex Glass Bowl Bluewas €16.90 Special Price €7.90Incl. VAT
- Disc-4tex Glass Bowl blackwas €18.90 Special Price €7.90Incl. VAT
- Removeable 4Tex, blackwas €21.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Removeable 4Tex, bluewas €18.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Glass Phunnel with MODwas €10.90 Special Price €4.99Incl. VAT
- 4tex Bowl REM Disc Diffuserwas €11.90 Special Price €7.90Incl. VAT
Hookah bowls made of heat-resistant glass
Shapely and elegant - hookah bowls made of glass are always an eye-catcher on a hookah. We offer a selection of different borosilicate glass bowls in various glass colours with or without a ground glass joint.
What makes a glass bowl
The glass bowls in the Kaya range are mainly funnels and vortex bowls, as well as a hybrid version of both models in which the glass vortex is held in the centre via a ground glass joint. When the vortex insert is removed, the bowl can be prepared in the same way as an ordinary single-hole bowl. With the exception of the blue or black models, the glass tobacco bowls offer a full view of their interior. Thus, unless the bowl is covered with foil, the condition of the tobacco, among other things, can always be kept an eye on.
Unlike their competitors made of stone or clay, glass bowls should be handled with a little more care. When heated, they should never be placed in cold places or immersed in water because they can break. Violent pushing on and pulling off from the head adapter should also be avoided. If the tobacco bowl sits a little too tight on the adapter, we advise you to use a thinner gasket first. Alternatively, we also offer two-piece glass bowls with a silicone base: the flexible base fits on common head adapters, is self-sealing and makes an additional gasket unnecessary.