Natural Clay Bowls
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Red€3.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Yellow€3.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Black€3.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Green€3.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Brown€3.90Incl. VAT
- Masta Terrakotta Tabakkopf€3.90Incl. VAT
- Turkey Masta Terracotta Tobacco Bowl, glazed insideAs low as €2.50 was €3.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Phunnel-Clayhead SectionAs low as €1.99 was €4.90Incl. VAT
Natural clay bowls for hookahs
These hookah bowls are made of natural clay or terracotta. They can either be single-hole bowls, multi-hole bowls or vortex bowls. Usually, bowls made of clay are largely untreated. In some models, the tobacco bowls are glazed on the inside to facilitate cleaning and reduce the adhesion of aromas from previous sessions. The bowls are mainly offered in the colours terracotta, reddish brown or a dark maroon, which are common for clay processing.
Advantages of a clay bowl
A natural clay hookah bowl is the standard bowl for beginners in many types of hookahs. It is inexpensive to purchase and is suitable for different types of setups, depending on how it is constructed.