Hookah Glass Bowls
- Glass Bowl Clear with Snap Lock for ELOX ECO Slice Small€22.90
- Ersatzglas Rot mit Snap-Verschluss für ELOX ECO Slice Small€22.90
- Glass Bowl Rosé with Quick Lock for ELOX Desktop Shisha€19.90
- Glass Bowl Red with Quick Lock for ELOX Desktop Shisha€19.90
- Glass Bowl Blue with Quick Lock for ELOX Desktop Shisha€19.90
- Glass Bowl Clear/colorless with Snap Lock for ELOX ECO Twist€25.90
- Glass Bowl Green with Snap Lock for ELOX ECO Twist€25.90
- Glass Bowl Purple with Snap Lock for ELOX ECO Twist€25.90
- Glass Bowl Purple with Snap Lock for ELOX ECO Caro, Seesaw und Wrap€25.90
- Glass Bowl Clear/colorless with Snap Lock for ELOX ECO Caro, Seesaw und Wrap€25.90
Hookah bowls - Our Kaya Shisha glasses
Every Kaya hookah needs a container into which the water is filled to cool the smoke. It is not for nothing that a hookah is also called a water pipe. Whether you know this container as a hookah bowl, hookah glass, hookah bottle or by any other name, you will find a wide range of glass bowls in this section that you can use to customise the look of your hookah according to your personal preferences.
Glass bowls with thread
Here you will find replacement bowls with pre-glued threads for hookahs of the ELOX, INOX and (S)PN/X editions. Especially practical if you know exactly what you need and don't want to spend a lot of time looking for the right parts.
Glass bowls without thread
We offer glassy hookah bowls without threads in all shapes, colours and sizes. They are the ideal replacement should you need a new bowl in case of a broken one.
Glass bowls of the GLASS Edition hookahs
These bowls also lack threads - but in contrast to other bowls they don't need any. As replacement glasses for GLASS Edition models, these hookah bowls are equipped with standardised ground glass joints for components made of glass instead of a metal thread.
These plug-in bowls are solely suitable for hookahs, where the hookah base is only plugged onto the glass and attached airtight with a large rubber seal. Their flared glass rim makes them unusable for use with metal hookah threads.