- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Red€3.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Yellow€3.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Black€3.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Green€3.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Brown€3.90Incl. VAT
- KS Appo B-Turquoise Tobacco bowl€14.95Incl. VAT
- KS Appo B-Blue Tobacco bowl€14.95Incl. VAT
- Chimney Bowl cap base without edge€6.90Incl. VAT
- KS Appo B-Orange Tobacco bowlwas €14.95 Special Price €9.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Stone Bowl smooth, partly glazed, various coloursAs low as €9.90 was €14.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Stone Bowl dark, partly glazed, different colorsAs low as €9.90 was €14.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Stone Bowl rough, partly glazed, different colorsAs low as €9.90 was €14.90Incl. VAT
- Turkey Masta Terracotta Tobacco Bowl, glazed insideAs low as €2.50 was €3.90Incl. VAT
- Silicone Tobacco Bowl + Hydra-X Set, Chimney and Insert SieveAs low as €7.90 was €12.60Incl. VAT
- Kaya Stone bowl, glazed, satinizedAs low as €9.90 was €14.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Chimney Top Set€6.90Incl. VAT
Chimney bowls - tobacco bowls for use with hookah chimneys
Chimney bowls are tobacco bowls for hookahs that are used in combination with a matching chimney top piece made of metal. They can come in the shape of funnels, vortex bowls or Egyptian hookah bowls. However, this design is most common with Egyptian bowls. In a chimney bowl, the upper part of the bowl is usually rounded or, alternatively, tapers inwards so that a chimney attachment can be placed slip-proof on top.
What are the advantages of using a chimney bowl?
When using a chimney bowl with a matching top piece, a greater distance to the tobacco is created. This reduces the risk of the tobacco being scorched by the heat of the charcoal, which would result in the the vapour becoming bitter, pungent and unenjoyable. Thanks to the wide range of designs, various number of holes and source materials, everyone should be able to find the right chimney bowl for their own hookah.