- Rubber Gasket for Plug-In-Hookahs Ø ca. 36 - 40 mm€1.50Incl. VAT
- Gummidichtung für Steckshisha 36mm Innendurchmesser€1.90Incl. VAT
- Rubber Gasket for Plug-In-Hookahs Ø ca. 39mm€1.49Incl. VAT
- Silicone sealing ring 52 mm x 4 mm€1.95Incl. VAT
- Sealing ring, flat, 38 mm x 5 mm€0.80Incl. VAT
- Rubber Gasket for ELOX 730, inner Ø ca. 39mm€1.90Incl. VAT
- Rubber Gasket for TRADI Plug-In-Hookahs, inner Ø ca. 36mm€2.50Incl. VAT
- White Rubber Grommet for bowl adapters thin€0.90Incl. VAT
- Seal Ring for smoke-stem shaft Ø 15mm€1.00Incl. VAT
- Gasket Kit 3 hose€2.25Incl. VAT
- Gasket set 1 hose€1.25Incl. VAT
- Rubber Gasket for ELOX Plug-In-Hookahs inner Ø ca. 39mm€2.50Incl. VAT
- Gasket Kit small€1.75Incl. VAT
- Gasket Kit large€2.75Incl. VAT
- La Coppa 3.0 Valve Ball€1.00Incl. VAT
- La Coppa 3.0 Valve Gasket€1.00Incl. VAT
Gaskets and rubber seals for hookahs
Wherever individual parts of a hookah are put together or on top of each other, gaskets are needed to maintain a trouble-free, easy draw. The right seals are elementary for hookahs, because a hookah that does not draw properly is no fun.
Where to use hookah seals
Some hookah models with screw connections need an additional seal. For example, hookahs with replaceable glass shafts live from their sealing rings.
In most cases, O-rings are needed to ensure that a base or adapter is really air tight. Only in exceptional cases are special seals needed for certain accessories. These can be, for example, rubber seals for tobacco bowls or bottle seals for plug hookahs.
What to look for in a bottle seal for plug hookahs
When buying a seal for a classic hookah with a plug connection, you should always pay attention to the condition of the plug connection for which the seal is needed:
- Some plug connections are relatively loose, in which case you need gaskets with a thick wall.
- If, on the other hand, the plug-in connections are tighter and tighter, then you need gaskets with a thin wall.