- Rubber Gasket for Plug-In-Hookahs Ø ca. 36 - 40 mmwas €1.50 Special Price €1.20Incl. VAT
- Gummidichtung für Steckshisha 36mm Innendurchmesserwas €1.90 Special Price €1.52Incl. VAT
- Rubber Gasket for Plug-In-Hookahs Ø ca. 39mmwas €1.49 Special Price €1.19Incl. VAT
- Silicone sealing ring 52 mm x 4 mmwas €1.95 Special Price €1.56Incl. VAT
- Sealing ring, flat, 38 mm x 5 mmwas €0.80 Special Price €0.64Incl. VAT
- Rubber Gasket for ELOX 730, inner Ø ca. 39mmwas €1.90 Special Price €1.52Incl. VAT
- Rubber Gasket for TRADI Plug-In-Hookahs, inner Ø ca. 36mmwas €2.50 Special Price €2.00Incl. VAT
- White Rubber Grommet for bowl adapters thinwas €0.90 Special Price €0.72Incl. VAT
- Seal Ring for smoke-stem shaft Ø 15mmwas €1.00 Special Price €0.80Incl. VAT
- Gasket Kit 3 hosewas €2.25 Special Price €1.80Incl. VAT
- Gasket set 1 hosewas €1.25 Special Price €1.00Incl. VAT
- Rubber Gasket for ELOX Plug-In-Hookahs inner Ø ca. 39mmwas €2.50 Special Price €2.00Incl. VAT
- Gasket Kit smallwas €1.75 Special Price €1.40Incl. VAT
- Gasket Kit largewas €2.75 Special Price €2.20Incl. VAT
- La Coppa 3.0 Valve Ballwas €1.00 Special Price €0.80Incl. VAT
- La Coppa 3.0 Valve Gasketwas €1.00 Special Price €0.80Incl. VAT
Gaskets and rubber seals for hookahs
Wherever individual parts of a hookah are put together or on top of each other, gaskets are needed to maintain a trouble-free, easy draw. The right seals are elementary for hookahs, because a hookah that does not draw properly is no fun.
Where to use hookah seals
Some hookah models with screw connections need an additional seal. For example, hookahs with replaceable glass shafts live from their sealing rings.
In most cases, O-rings are needed to ensure that a base or adapter is really air tight. Only in exceptional cases are special seals needed for certain accessories. These can be, for example, rubber seals for tobacco bowls or bottle seals for plug hookahs.
What to look for in a bottle seal for plug hookahs
When buying a seal for a classic hookah with a plug connection, you should always pay attention to the condition of the plug connection for which the seal is needed:
- Some plug connections are relatively loose, in which case you need gaskets with a thick wall.
- If, on the other hand, the plug-in connections are tighter and tighter, then you need gaskets with a thin wall.