- CH Skull Lighter with Rainbow Glass€6.99Incl. VAT
- Coal Grid for E-Heaterwas €5.90 Special Price €2.50Incl. VAT
- CHAMP HIGH SM Stratford 3 Jet-Flame Lighter€14.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya E-Heater 510W€14.00Incl. VAT
- Wire grate for coal igniter in chrome-lookwas €6.90 Special Price €1.99Incl. VAT
- PROF Rubbertouch Colorflame lighter, various colours€1.50Incl. VAT
- PROF Angel Blueflame Translucent Lighter, various colours€3.90Incl. VAT
- CHAMP Single Blue-Flame Lighter Camouflage, diff. colors€4.99Incl. VAT
- CHAMP Butane Torch Tataki Culinary€26.90Incl. VAT
- Atomic Nick Mini-BBQ Lighter, diff. colors€3.90Incl. VAT
- V-Fire Lighter Rubber Black with 3D Kaya Shisha logo€4.90Incl. VAT
- Atomic Athens Lighter with Jet-Flame, diff. colorswas €6.95 Special Price €3.90Incl. VAT
- Easy Torch 8 Solid Lighter, diff. colorswas €3.90 Special Price €1.99Incl. VAT
- Easy Torch 8 Happy Lighter Rubber, diff. colorswas €3.90 Special Price €1.99Incl. VAT
- Jetflame Blister Lighter Kingston€9.50Incl. VAT
Electric charcoal lighters and lighters
Every summer we experience anew how difficult it is to get charcoal to burn for an extensive barbecue. It is exactly the same with hookah charcoal. Now, there is so-called quick lighting or self-igniting charcoal, but even this does not ignite by itself in the end. Lighters and e-heaters come in handy for these cases.
Lighters and jet burners
With our lighters, we at Kaya usually offer Torch or Jet Flame models for sale. These work with a powerful gas flame that could also be used to light a barbecue or flambé. Jet Flame lighters are great for lighting self-igniting coals as they only need to be heated strongly for a short time.
Electric charcoal lighters and gas grills
We offer charcoal lighters in various designs and sizes, on which, depending on the model, 4 briquettes up to a kilo of hookah charcoal can be lit. While with gas burners the coals are heated in a collecting tray, with electric charcoal lighters the charcoal lies on a grill grate like in an oven, to which heat is supplied from below via an electronic heating coil.
Electric devices in particular are easy to use and often have a stepless regulator to specifically control the heat input. A charcoal lighter is highly recommended, and not only for large quantities of charcoal.