- Babylon Natural Hookah Coal, 1kg, 64 cubeswas €4.95 Special Price €4.50€4.50 / 1 kgIncl. VAT
- Babylon Natural Hookah Coal, 1kg Boxwas €5.99 Special Price €4.50€4.50 / 1 kgIncl. VAT
- Three Kings Shisha Quick Lighting Coal 40mm, roll with 10 pieces€1.25Incl. VAT
- Three Kings Shisha Quick Lighting 33mm, 1 roll á 10 pieces€0.95Incl. VAT
- Tom Cococha Hexagon Sticks, 1 kg hookah-briquetteswas €6.90 Special Price €4.00€4.00 / 1 kgIncl. VAT
- Babylon Natural Hookah Coal 1 PU = 20x 1kg á 64 Cubeswas €89.90 Special Price €79.90Incl. VAT
Quick lighting and Natural coal - both types of hookah charcoal are mostly made from bamboo or coconut fiber.
Many smokers swear on quick lighting hookah charcoal because it is easy to ignite and uncomplicated to handle, while others prefer natural charcoal that takes longer to properly ignite, but glows longer and with greater heat and also has a greater flavor neutrality.
The basic differences between quick lighting coal and natural coal are:
- Natural carbon is tasteless. Quick lighting coals often have a light aftertaste
- Quick lighting coal can be ignited with a lighter in about 20 seconds. Natural carbon needs about 8-10 minutes with a gas burner or coal lighter
- Quick lighting coal does not burn as hot as natural coal
- Quick lighting coal burns between 45-60 minutes - natural coals last about 90 minutes