- BigStar Set with Cascade Phunnel Red€29.90Incl. VAT
- Phunnel-Ceramic Bowl Miray Dark by Kaya - B-Stock -€9.90Incl. VAT
- BigStar Miray HMS Set Orangewas €39.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Red€3.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Yellow€3.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Green€3.90Incl. VAT
- Al Malik Multi-Hole Tobacco Bowl Brown€3.90Incl. VAT
- Bowl Preparing Board Beech-Epoxy, small€39.90Incl. VAT
- Fork with PokerAs low as €7.90Incl. VAT
- Silicone-Glass Phunnel Set with BigStar Heat Managerwas €39.90 Special Price €19.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Silicone-Glass Phunnel, blackwas €19.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Silicone Tobacco Bowl Set Red-Yellowwas €14.90 Special Price €9.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Silicone Tobacco Bowl Set Red-Redwas €14.90 Special Price €9.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Silicone Tobacco Bowl Set Pink-Whitewas €14.90 Special Price €9.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Silikon Tobacco Bowl Set Pink-Silverwas €14.90 Special Price €9.90Incl. VAT
- Cascade One-hole Bowl Blackwas €17.90 Special Price €12.90Incl. VAT
Hookah tobacco bowls for water pipes
Hookah bowls come in different shapes, materials and qualities. Find your new favourite from our large selection of different hookah bowls.
Different types of hookah bowls
The 3 main groups of hookah bowls are divided into phunnels (single-hole), Egyptian bowls (multiple holes) and so-called vortex bowls. Subgroups are for example chimney bowls or bowls with a rim area for storing heat managers. Depending on its size, construction and material, each tobacco bowl has different characteristics that have a particular influence on its preparation for smoking.
Different hookah bowl materials
We offer hookah bowls of various material types. Just like the way a tobacco bowl is designed, each base material has specific advantages and disadvantages. You can find hookah bowls made of heat-resistant glass, clay, terracotta, ceramic, stone and also special mixed ceramics with a high proportion of fireclay or even with a holder made of silicone in the Kaya online shop.
Glazed and unglazed hookah bowls
At Kaya Shisha you can find glazed and unglazed hookah bowls. Unglazed bowls made of clay or terracotta usually come with a hookah as a standard accessory.
An unglazed hookah bowl has coarser pores in which soot and molasses can settle and make it look a little unsightly after a while. A higher quality alternative is the equally unglazed stone bowl, which is made of granite or a comparable material. It is smooth, fine-pored and easier to clean.
We offer glazed tobacco bowls in 2 qualities: 1. with a partially glazed surface, where especially the upper part, in particular the tobacco bowl, is covered by a dirt-repellent glaze. 2. As fully glazed hookah bowls. These are surrounded by a continuous glaze all around the outside.