- BigStar Set with Cascade Phunnel Red€29.90Incl. VAT
- Phunnel-Ceramic Bowl Miray Dark by Kaya - B-Stock -€9.90Incl. VAT
- BigStar Miray HMS Set Orangewas €39.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Silicone-Glass Phunnel Set with BigStar Heat Managerwas €39.90 Special Price €19.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Silicone-Glass Phunnel, blackwas €19.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Cascade One-hole Bowl Blackwas €17.90 Special Price €12.90Incl. VAT
- Cascade One-hole Bowl Redwas €17.90 Special Price €12.90Incl. VAT
- Cascade One-hole Bowl Bluewas €17.90 Special Price €12.90Incl. VAT
- Kalifa Phunnel Bowl Rubinwas €23.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Kalifa Phunnel Bowl Neptunwas €23.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Kalifa Phunnel Bowl Javawas €23.90 Special Price €9.90Incl. VAT
- Kalifa Phunnel Bowl Apatitwas €23.90 Special Price €9.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Phunnel-Ceramic Bowl Miray B-StockAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya single-hole ceramic head MirayAs low as €9.90 was €14.90Incl. VAT
- Silicone Tobacco Bowl with Lamella-Funnel Insert Pinkwas €12.90 Special Price €6.00Incl. VAT
- Silicone Tobacco Bowl with Lamella-Funnel Insert Whitewas €12.90 Special Price €6.00Incl. VAT
Funnel bowls - Found everywhere and loved everywhere
Funnel bowls (or phunnel bowls) have a single hole in the middle of the tobacco bowl. In most cases, this does not simply lie flat in the bottom, but has a slightly raised rim area to prevent molasses or tobacco from falling through unhindered.
Various variations in shape and material
Funnels are available in various designs. They can be made of any material, whether clay, stone, ceramic or glass. Their surface can be natural, completely or only partially glazed. Some funnel bowls have lamellae or small bars instead of a flat bottom surface, which divide up the tobacco deposit and make it easier to combine several types of tobacco or tobacco substitutes in a targeted way. There are funnels with a particularly flat tobacco bowl, which are used for short sessions or for special setups where full contact with the foil is desired, as well as those that have a particularly large space for filling (e.g. for overpacking setups).
Advantages of a funnel bowl
These tobacco bowls are available in many materials, shapes and colours. You can find them everywhere and through all price ranges. Many funnels are suitable for use with heat managers and can be used for both short and long sessions, depending on whether the tobacco is compacted or loosely filled.