- Snork Glow Glass-Shaft and Molasses Catcher 18.8€24.90Incl. VAT
- Clear Skull Glass-Shaft and Molasses-Catcher 18.8was €24.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Blue Skull Glass-Shaft and Molasses-Catcher 18.8was €24.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Diamond V2 Glass-Shaft and Molasses Catcher 18.8was €19.90 Special Price €13.90Incl. VAT
- Glow Skull Glass-Shaft and Molasses-Catcher 18.8was €24.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Black Skull Glass-Shaft and Molasses-Catcher 18.8was €24.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Forcer Molasses Catcher 18.8was €19.90 Special Price €9.90Incl. VAT
- Fircone Glass-Shaft 29.2was €29.90 Special Price €12.90Incl. VAT
- Pinecone Glass-Shaft 29.2was €29.90 Special Price €12.90Incl. VAT
- INOX Molasses catcherwas €49.90 Special Price €24.90Incl. VAT
- Diamond Glass-Shaft and Molasses-Catcher 18.8was €24.89 Special Price €12.90Incl. VAT
- Square Glass-Shaft and Molasses-Catcher 18.8 or 29.2As low as €19.90 was €28.90Incl. VAT
- Skull Glass-Shaft and Molasses-Catcher 18.8 or 29.2As low as €13.90 was €24.90Incl. VAT
- Inner Tree Glass-Shaft and Molasses Catcher 18.8 or 29.2As low as €12.50 was €24.90Incl. VAT
- Three-Arm Glass-Shaft and Molasses-Catcher 18.8 or 29.2As low as €19.90 was €24.90Incl. VAT
- T-Shape Glass-Shaft and Molasses-Catcher 18.8 oder 29.2As low as €14.90 was €24.90Incl. VAT
Molasses catchers - dirt catchers
Molasses catchers are extremely practical and well thought-out - and not only decorative, but they also improve the smoking experience. There are hardly any limits to the abundance of colours and shapes with regard to their design.
Why you need a molasses catcher
Only tobacco richly soaked in molasses develops wonderful, rich smoke and is very aromatic. However, in most designs of tobacco bowls, this molasses can run unhindered inside the tobacco bowl and further down into the hookah. This contaminates the hookah unnecessarily and impairs the smoking experience. This can be prevented with a molasses catcher. The molasses is caught underneath the tobacco bowl, while the smoke itself can flow through freely.
How to use a molasses catcher
Models made of aluminium or stainless steel, are simply screwed on (above or below the ash plate, depending on preference) between the hookah stem and the bowl adapter.
Glass molasses catchers are mainly used with glass hookahs that have ground glass joints in sizes 18.8 or 29.2. In the meantime, however, more and more metal hookah sets at Kaya Shisha are equipped with 18.8 connections, which correspond exactly to the ground glass joint sizes of the individual glass parts. This means that molasses catchers made of glass can also be used with metal stems.
Molasses catcher or dirt catcher?
There is no right or wrong here. Sometimes, this hookah accessory is known under different terms. The inserts we call molasses catchers can also be found as dirt catchers - since that is what they do. Still, we prefer the term molasses catcher - here the name simply says it all.