- Kaya Coal Bin SET Oriental Small with coal tong and 1kg hookah coalwas €24.90 Special Price €17.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Coal Bin SET Long with coal tongs and 1kg hookah coalwas €24.90 Special Price €19.90Incl. VAT
- Kaya Coal Bin SET Silver with Coal tongs and 1kg hookah coalwas €24.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Lid for coal basket with 16cm diameter€2.90Incl. VAT
- Charcoal Holder Silverwas €19.90 Special Price €12.90Incl. VAT
- Coal Bin Oriental Small Lwas €19.50 Special Price €15.90Incl. VAT
- Coal Bin Small Lwas €19.50 Special Price €12.50Incl. VAT
- Coal bin big with cover and gripper holderwas €24.50 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Coal Bin Longwas €22.90 Special Price €12.90Incl. VAT
Coal bins for safe handling of hookah charcoal
Not every hookah smoker needs them, not even everyone knows them: coal bins.
At the same time, these practical helpers are extremely popular with beginners and professionals alike. In coal bins (or charcoal baskets), you can light your hookah charcoal and let it preheat, or even put down already glowing coals.
Coal bins in different designs
The coal bins are available in different sizes. They can have a carrying handle on the side or a handle for lifting. There are models that are modern and timeless, but also those that are splendidly decorated with oriental patterns. In most cases, the baskets have a natural, silver colour. The ideal helper for your own hookah corner or to give as a gift.
Suitable for any type of hookah charcoal
Thanks to their handles, coals can be safely and securely transported, stored or simply put down without burning your hands. It doesn't matter whether you use quick lighting charcoal or natural charcoal; both types can be handled easily with a coal bin. The materials are insensitive to the permanent effects of heat.