Plug In Bowls
- Clear Cuts Plug-In Glass Bowl€29.90Incl. VAT
- Clear Square Plug-In glass bowl€55.90Incl. VAT
- Clear Crown Plug-In Bowl€27.90Incl. VAT
- Clear Score plug-in glass bowl 1,6-1,8KG€69.90Incl. VAT
- Silver II Tradi Plug-In glass bowlwas €24.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Red II Tradi Plug-In glass bowlwas €24.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Blue II Tradi Plug-In glass bowlwas €24.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Satin WSP1 Plug-In glass bowlwas €34.90 Special Price €24.90Incl. VAT
- Red Tradi Plug-In glass bowl€22.90Incl. VAT
- Blue Trumpet Plug-in-Bowlwas €22.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Purple Trumpet Plug-in-Bowlwas €29.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Silver Trumpet Plug-in-Bowlwas €29.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Red Trumpet Plug-in-Bowlwas €29.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
- Purple WSP1 Plug-In glass bowlwas €29.90 Special Price €9.90Incl. VAT
- Red WSP1 Plug-In glass bowlwas €29.90 Special Price €9.90Incl. VAT
- Rainbow Tradi Plug-In glass bowlwas €22.90 Special Price €14.90Incl. VAT
Plug-in hookah bowls
Plug-in bowls are special hookah bowls that are suitable for hookah sets with a plug-in closure.
Put on the glass and go!
In contrast to glass bowls where the glass is connected to the smoke stem set by means of a thread, with a plug-in bowl the hookah set is inserted into the plug-in bowl with a metal or plastic plug and a large rubber or silicone seal. It's easy, quick and keeps a tight seal.
Many colours, shapes and designs
We have many varieties of plug-in hookah bowls for different styles and tastes. Lovers of classic hookah design will enjoy richly coloured bowls decorated with gold ornaments in Bohemian quality. With our mirror-coated plug-in bowls, we offer a modern alternative to normal plain glasses. If, on the other hand, you are looking for a bowl for all occasions, you will find what you are looking for in our crystal bowls, which make for an appealing look, especially when stylishly illuminated from below.
What to look out for when buying a spare plug-in bowl
When looking for a suitable replacement bowl for your hookah, you should familiarise yourself with the shape and size of the model installed in your hookah. To make sure that the hookah set fits into the new plug-in glass, you must pay attention to the inner diameter of the neck. The glass height, on the other hand, is of particular interest if you want to make sure that the existing immersion tube is compatible with the new bowl and does not hit the bottom of the glass.
Friendly reminder: take care when carrying
A hookah with a plug-in bowl should never be carried by the shaft or the ash tray! While the silicone seal keeps the glass tight and waterproof, it is no guarantee that a plug-in bowl will not slip off the plug unless it is supported with one hand.