- ELOX Bowl-Adapter Ash-Plate SET, black, with 18.8 Cut-Connectionwas €24.90 Special Price €11.90Incl. VAT
- INOX Bowl-Adapter Ash-Plate SET, colored, with 18.8 Cut-ConnectionAs low as €24.90Incl. VAT
- Ash Plate iron, 21cm€5.90Incl. VAT
- Ash plate INOX engraved "Motif Nisa"€27.50Incl. VAT
- Team 29.2-Set ELOX Cut Adapter Blue with Glass Platewas €25.90 Special Price €14.99Incl. VAT
- Ash Plate INOX Rim 20cmwas €8.90 Special Price €4.99Incl. VAT
- Ash plate alu black with Kaya Shisha logo€6.90Incl. VAT
- Stainless steel plate big ca. 24cm€4.50Incl. VAT
- Horizon Ash Tray Aluminum Cast€12.90Incl. VAT
- Southern Ash Tray Aluminum Castwas €12.90 Special Price €6.90Incl. VAT
- Oxidental Ash Tray Aluminum Castwas €12.90 Special Price €6.90Incl. VAT
- Arabic Ash Tray Aluminum Cast black€8.50Incl. VAT
- AUF MEIN NACKEN Ash Plate ELOXAs low as €17.90Incl. VAT
- DIESE GUT! Ash Plate ELOXAs low as €17.90Incl. VAT
- Stainless steel plate 20cm€5.90Incl. VAT
- Green Neon Ash Plate 20cm, hole 20mm€4.90Incl. VAT
Ash plates for modern and traditional hookahs
An ash plate, also called a charcoal plate, is, as the name suggests, intended for handling coals and ashes. Originally, this was a simple, unadorned plate made of metal on which glowing coals were tapped. They are helpful in preventing heat and fire damage from falling embers. Pieces of coal can also be placed there for a short time to avoid getting soot on the tablecloth. An ash plate together with charcoal tongs is an essential piece of basic equipment for hookah smoking.
Variety of shapes and colours
Today, ash plates come in different colours, materials and designs: ash plates can be made of stainless steel, anodised aluminium, but also glass - especially borosilicate glass. They are available as giant plates, in traditional gold and silver colours with oriental patterns, modern designs in bold colours or with laser-engraved motifs. Particularly practical are ash plates with a grid insert, as here the ashes are safely collected underneath and the accumulating heat is not directly transferred to the hookah shaft.
Safety advice when using glass accessories
Caution should always be taken when placing an ash plate directly over a glass molasses catcher or glass shaft. If you store coal on an ash plate for an extended period of time, it will heat up, as will the ground joint adapter in the hookah shaft. When heated, metals expand minimally, but in some cases this can already be enough to damage a glass shaft or molasses catcher.