HOOKAH TOBACCO ETC.
- Greyp Goose Miami Chill Hookah Tobacco€17.90€89.50 / 1 kgIncl. VAT
- Waterfall TABOO Tobacco€16.90€84.50 / 1 kgIncl. VAT
- Dona Lima 002 stabil Hookah Tobacco 200g€17.90€89.50 / 1 kgIncl. VAT
- Alwazir Tobacco No. 46 - Fiji Island, 250g€17.90€71.60 / 1 kgIncl. VAT
- Lmon Loops XRacher Tobacco 200g€16.90€84.50 / 1 kgIncl. VAT
- Alwazir Tobacco No. 18 - Break Me Bad, 250g€17.90€71.60 / 1 kgIncl. VAT
Note : We do not deliver tobacco outside Germany
What are the main characteristics of hookah tobacco?
In contrast to common pipe tobacco, hookah tobacco has a much higher basic moisture content. It is made up of a mixture of raw tobacco as a base, molasses or sugar syrup as a flavour carrier and glycerine for smoke development.
In most cases, flavoured hookah tobacco is already available. It is usually sold in various fruity or spicy flavours such as double apple, strawberry or peach cream. Unfortunately, the sale of the popular refreshing mint and menthol flavours has been banned in Germany since 2020. However, hookah tobacco is also available in many other more unusual varieties such as sucuk, peanut butter or various cocktail flavours.
Which tobacco is best for me?
Which hookah tobacco brand is best for you depends on your personal preferences. You should not be afraid to try new things. There are many different manufacturers who sell their tobaccos in Germany and are always bringing new flavours to the market. Our selection of internationally recognised manufacturers of hookah tobacco is huge. With offerings from Adalya, Al Fakher, but also younger brands like Escobar and 187 Strassenbande, everyone is sure to find what they are looking for.
In case you want to experience your smoking session entirely nicotine-free, you can also resort to flavoured vapour paste or vapour stones (often known as Shiazo stones) instead of hookah tobacco.